w asked me to help take some pictures for a dinner event for this non-profit that she is a board member of. since this was my first time being "photographer", i wanted to look kind of important so i consulted my favorite techie t on diffusers (aka expensive tupperware). so after taking 200 some pictures that night i found out two things:
- I am a wimp and I need to do some strength training cause my arms hurt from lifting up my measly little camera with a flash unit.
- I realized I have a lot to learn about low light and flash. I fumbled a lot and tested things out. Hopefully one of these days it will just click.
here are the two shots i liked:
and one of our new mayor! woot.
i think the rest will be posted on their web-site sometime in the near future. luckily i wasn't the only one taking flicks.
3 comments:
One other thing to work on is timing, or taking multiple shots of the same photo, as the person on the left is blinking in the last photo. You'll get there! Happy to go out shooting anytime to practice. Plenty of cool stuff to shoot around here near the Market.
yay! glad youre back. so multi-talented. impressive lady.
nice work meep!
Post a Comment