the first week of summer has been ah-maz-ing
grassy lunch picnics. boat riding. outside brunches. lovely company birthday festivities (happy bday t!). champagne clinking wine drinking. festival going. alki bar hopping lake washington sun bathing. popsicle licking!
i <3 you seattle summertime
you make me appreciate the sun that much more.
and i saw something that made me want to run and not look back when this thing was handed to me....
a pom chi!

*dies*
4 comments:
Oh man. I love you Seattle! Even though I live in a very sunny tropical climate, I can still feel the excitement of a sunny Seattle day. It is soooo wonderful!
I miss Seattle summers. All of the things you said sound amazing. SF weather has been okay but nothing like glorious Seattle :)
-lani
what?!
no one loves my pom chi?!
sad pomchi face. :(
just kidding. you ladies need to come visit here. STAT!
Thanks for the bday wishes, you are the sweetest :)
Post a Comment